Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Closed End Connector||Color:||Green|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 Degree ~125 Degree||Tensile Strength:||160 Degree|
|Starting Temperature Of Tin Melt::||138 Degree|
Low Cost SolderGrip Closed End Connector, Heat Shrinkable Splicing Connector
It is used to seal connect multistrand wire.
It particularly combined the character of waterproof ,clip-fixed and tinned soldering to connect end side of wire.
The design of production makes the different standard wires sealed in one single connector.
That terminal is both water and oil proof.And environment friendly and easy-install are also approved.
1. Out-insulation tube: Blue-transparent PVDF heat shrinkable tube
2. Environment friendly soldering loop
3. Quadrate bottom and top cone wire tower.
4. One nonferrous glass bead
5. Hot-melting plastic coils
|Volume Resistivity (Ω cm):||≥1013|
|Dielectric Strength (KV/mm)||2.0|
Solder: Type Sn43 per ANSI-J-STD-006
Flux: Type ROM1 per ANSI-J-STD-004